22 CANNIBAL BANGLE
The OSS 22 cannibal bangle has been individually cast and carved by hand in a 925 sterling silver with a rusty oxidised finish. The raw cut bangle is inspired by the self-destruction of cannibalism and the evolution of the materials and processes used during the production. Imperfections and textures to the outer and inner bangle are complimented by the hand carved logo to the inside. This contemporary piece is finished with a semi dull black oxidised base coating offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from OSS is individually handmade to order and shipped direct from their Buenos Aires atelier, please allow up to 20 days for production and shipping during busy periods.
- Hand crafted silver cannibal bangle
- 925 sterling silver with an oxidised finish
- Hand engraved logo
- Hand crafted packaging
- Size: Bangle width 6/8mm
- Limited in availability
- 925 Sterling Silver
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - Extra small, Small, Medium, Large
- Oxidized 925 silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from Buenos Aires. Please allow up to 20 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Argentina, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.