Surface/Cast x Kesa abrasion vase has been handmade from concrete, slate powder, resin, Iron powder, pigment and hand picked Australian black rutile sand. Brought together, the materials are moulded and sculpted in a process that allows natural erosion and imperfections. The vase is finished off with a slim tapered neck and flat base.
- Abrasion vase
- Natural imperfections
- Handmade packaging
Each piece is designed in collaboration with Surface/Cast. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 15 days to produce during busy periods.
Need more information? email us here
- Size availability - Onesize
- Please Handle With Care
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Australia. Please allow up to 15 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.