Anantvir traditional kurta features a draped silhouette flowing downwards from the shoulders and sewn into the side. Hand crafted from a soft woven viscose the kurta is finished off with vents to the sides for movement and parallel stitching details to the collar. This piece is made by hand in Kolkata, India.
- Draped kurta
- Stitch details
- Side vents
- Stand up collar
- Styled with pieces from Anantvir
- Limited edition
Each piece of Anantvir is made by hand in Kolkata, India upon order. Orders may take up to 21 business days to produce, timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - Small to Large
- Male model is 6' and 165lbs and wears a size medium
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Fabric: 100% Viscose
- Dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from India. Please allow up to 21 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.