ANGULAR LAMB NAPPA LEATHER JACKET
Florian Wowretzko angular lamb nappa leather coat has a slim fitting silhouette through the body with elongated structural side panels. This technically crafted piece has been constructed from a 30 piece pattern in a soft lamb nappa leather with viscose lining and a 22.5 inch riri zipper closure. Two waist pockets feature alongside a triangular cut back panel with large center seam, 6.5 inch riri zipper closures to the sleeves and finished off with tonal stitching. Technical in design and construction, this is an ideal piece for layering and everyday wear.
Each piece of Florian Wowretzko is expertly hand crafted by Florian in UK and limited in availability.
- Slim cut angular silhouette
- riri zipper closure
- Crafted from a 30 piece pattern with tonal stitching
- Two waist pockets
- Zipper closure to the sleeves
- Triangular cut back panel with large vent
- Soft viscose lining
- Styled here with pieces from Florian Wowretzko
- Limited in availability
- Black in colour
- Shell 100% Lamb nappa leather
- Lining 100% Viscose
- riri zipper hardware
Your size not available? email us here
|SMALL 46EU||MEDIUM 48EU||LARGE 50EU|
|Shoulder to hem||36.5||37.5||38.5|
|Chest [armpit - armpit]||19.5||20.5||21.5|
|Sleeve length [armpit - cuff]||25.5||26.5||27.5|
We advise that you order your normal size, the measurements are taken in inches with the item laid flat.
The model is 5ft 10 and weighs 10st
- Dry Clean Only
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - UK FREE next day delivery if ordered before 12pm
- - EU £15.00 flat rate 3-5 days
- - Rest of the World £20.00 flat rate 3-5 days
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.