ANTARES SILVER RING
RW London antares ring has been individually cast and carved by hand in a solid 925 silver with a black oxidised finish. The ring features a symmetrical shape forged by hand with a Brazilian tourmaline stone to the center structure. Imperfections and textures to the ring are juxtaposed against the smooth stone bringing the characteristics of the metal. This artisan piece is finished with a semi dull black oxidised base coating offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from RW London is a one off and individually handmade upon order, please allow up to 7 days for production. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- Silver ring
- Black oxidised 925 sterling silver
- Tourmaline stone
- Symmetrical silhouette
- Engraved logo
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - UK H to UK Z
- Weight - Approximately 24g
>>> SIZE GUIDE
- 925 Silver
- Brazilian tourmaline stone
- Spot clean
- Use specialist cleaning products
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from UK. Please allow up to7 days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from UK, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.