MENHIR COPPER PENDANT NECKLACE
The Arcamedes Menhir large copper pendant. 'Menhir' in old Breton means 'Long Stone', which was erected by prehistoric people predominately in Western Europe. Monoliths, or Menhirs were important places of seclusion, ritual; used for sacred pagan traditions and in some cases monoliths were used as early calendars, to mark the times of year.
Inspired by the raw, aged monumental Menhir's in Europe each pendant, an offering; becomes a talisman, to adorn and express and to protect the self.
Made of raw, rare, aged Black Morion quartz, these crystals are sourced from Australia and all over the world for their innate natural beauty and aesthetic appeal. The crystals are thousands of years old and naturally blacken as they age in the soil; mineral deposits cause rust, calcium and ore to permeate onto the crystals, allowing natural one-of-a- kind pieces to hold with wonderment. Each crystal is then cleaned and carefully hand wrapped in Australian recycled and ethically sourced lambskin leathers.
Each piece from Arcamedes is individually handmade in their Australian atelier, please allow up to 20 days for production and shipping during busy periods.
- Hand crafted Menhir copper pendant
- Hand selected raw black morion quartz
- Unisex style
- Leather necklace
- Hand cut and glued for strength
- One of a kind crystals
- Customisable necklace length
- Hand picked rare black morion raw quartz raw crystal
- Crystal length 6-8cm
- Limited in availability
- Black Morion quartz crystal
- Australian ethically sourced and supple lambskins
*Please note due to the nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Spot Clean With Damp Cloth
- Do Not Bleach
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from Australia. Please allow up to 20 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.