The Arcamedes Mesolithic ring is available in either a single or a double crystal design. The Mesolithic period literally translate to 'meso -middle - lithic - stone', and is a period in human history between the Paleolithic age; pure hunting and gathering, while in the Neolithic period, domestication of plants and animals had occurred. Mesolithic people were known for the advancements in tool making and ritualistic practices. The crystal appears much like a tool, upon wear, it becomes a protective talisman. Each ring celebrates the artist's individual touch, balancing the sensitivity between masculine and feminine identities, availing a unisex deposition.
Each black crystal is chosen for it's innate beauty and interest, and no two rings are identical. Rings are handmade and stitched with linen thread for strength, with Australian lambskin leathers that are ethically sourced and especially designed for comfort, waterproofed and backed to prevent stretching. Limited in availability this piece will evolve it's appearance with wear.
Made of raw, rare, aged Black Morion quartz, these crystals are sourced from Australia and all over the world for their innate natural beauty and aesthetic appeal. The crystals are thousands of years old and naturally blacken as they age in the soil; mineral deposits cause rust, calcium and ore to permeate onto the crystals, allowing natural one-of-a- kind pieces to hold with wonderment.
Each piece from Arcamedes is individually handmade in their Australian atelier, please allow up to 20 days for production and shipping during busy periods.
- Hand crafted Mesolithic ring
- Hand selected raw black morion quartz
- Waterproofed leather
- Leather provides a glove like comfort that softens with wear
- Size: Small (5-6 US 49mm), Medium (6.5-7 US 52mm), Large (8-9 US 57mm)
- Hand stitched for strength
- Hand picked rare black morion raw quartz raw crystal
- Crystal length 4-6cm
- Limited in availability
- Black Morion quartz crystal
- Australian ethically sourced and supple lambskins
- European linen flax thread
*Please note rings made of leather need special care, occasional waterproofing, and to be kept away from water, perfumes and foods. These are costume pieces. Due to the nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Spot Clean With Damp Cloth
- Do Not Bleach
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from Australia. Please allow up to 20 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.