Ash Holden frock coat has a slim fitting silhouette to the torso that flows with the contours of your body, and sits in juxtaposition to the voluminous pleated bottom panel at the rear that extrudes from the waistline. Drawing inspiration from Victorian England with a contemporary twist, the coat has been hand cut and sewn from a thick soft pile moleskin with a raw natural linen lining. A short stand up collar and unconventional front button closure is complimented by raw cut details to the shell and lining.
- Frock coat
- Slim silhouette to the torso
- Billowing pleated rear panel
- Unconventional button closure
- Raw linen lining
- Raw cut details
- Styled here with pieces from Ash Holden
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Ash Holden is meticulously hand cut and sewn in their UK atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 10 days to produce with timescales varying during busy periods.
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: chest 96 (38”), waist 81 (32”), height 183 (6’0”), wearing a size Medium
- Size availability - Extra Small to Large
- Measurements taken while the item lays flat
|CHEST||SHOULDER||SHOULDER TO HEM||SLEEVE LENGTH|
- Shell: 100% Moleskin
- Lining: 100% Linen
- Dry clean to preserve longevity
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Dry flat
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from UK. Please allow up to 10 days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.