HAND PAINTED DERBY SHOES
Atadep Itterom derby shoes have been meticulously hand stitched over a 2 day period featuring a low cut silhouette to the upper with a waxed cotton lace up fastening. The uppers have been hand cut from a single piece of vegetable tanned calf skin, with a varnished and hand painted finish. A hand stitched sole and mid sole construction holds together the vegetable oiled leather sole and stacked heel. With a limited run of 5 pairs, each pair of shoes comes packed in a handmade and hand painted wooden box with it's number engraved on the side and a hand scribed note and painted jute lining to the interior
- Hand sewn leather shoes
- Calfskin vegetable tanning
- Nappa calfskin lining
- Hand painted and hand varnished
- Layered heel in oiled leather
- Blake seam construction
- Limited edition of 5 pairs
- 2 day construction for a single pair
- Handmade & painted wooden box with jute lining
- Waxed cotton laces
Each piece of Atadep Itterom is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 5 days to produce. Please note during busy periods, timescales may vary.
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - EU 41 to EU 45.
- The shoes run true to size.
- Upper & insole: 100% Calf leather
- Sole: 100% Calf leather
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Preserve Longevity With Leather Protection
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Italy. Please allow up to 5 days 'production' time. During busy periods timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.