EMBRACE RAW DIAMOND RING
Atelier Hon'ne embrace raw diamond ring from the 'When Sparks Ignite' collection has been individually cast, carved and hammered by hand. Inspired by Kintsugi - the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold. The philosophy behind the technique is to accentuate the breakage and celebrate its history by rendering the fault-lines with precious veins of gold without any attempt at concealment. The ring features a raw thin band in a solid 925 Sterling Silver and a Keum Boo 24k gold with 5 randomly placed raw cut diamonds. The ring is finished in a semi-oxidised patina offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the organic forming, carving and hammering of the metal.
Each piece from Atelier Hon'ne is individually handmade to order and one of kind, please allow up to 14 days for production during busy periods.
- Embrace Ring
- Oxidized 925 Sterling Silver, Keum Boo 24k gold
- Inspired by Kintsugi
- 5 raw cut diamonds
- Each piece is unique
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - US5 - US9
|RING WIDTH||5.1MM - 6.5MM (approx)|
- Oxidised 925 Sterling Silver, Keum Boo 24k gold 0.8ctw, 5 raw diamonds (conflict free)
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Hong Kong. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.