BUTTON FASTENING PURSE
Atelier Skn leather purse has been cut from a single piece of butter soft full grain 1.5mm vegetable tanned culatta from the renowned Maryam tannery in Italy and finished with their signature iron dye treatment that is brewed in the atelier for 2 months. After application the dye reacts to the leathers natural tannins to offer an array of tonal nuances. While a layer of oil restores the suppleness of the leather and a layer of beeswax is applied as a top coat for additional protection. The purse features overlocked stitched sides in a hand waxed Japanese ramie thread and a 3.5mm hand carved button closure to the front. An unlined raw leather interior is complimented by a card slot to the rear compartment and a flap closure coin pocket to the center. Each piece comes in a hand made cow leather pouch.
- 1.5mm culatta leather purse
- Hand stitched
- Japanese ramie thread
- Signature details
- Signature handmade dye brewed for 2 months
- Multiple compartments for cards and notes
- Handmade leather packaging
Each piece of Atelier Skn is made by hand in their atelier upon order. Orders may take up to 7 business days to produce, timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - Onesize
- Measurements: size: width: 21cm, height: 12cm, depth: 3cm. comfortably fits a smart phone multiple cards coins and notes
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Material: 100% Horse culatta
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth To Preserve Longevity
- Do not expose to direct sunlight over a long period of time
- Detergents should not be used to remove stains.
- Each bag comes with protective cream
APPLYING THE CREAM:
- Apply a thin coat of the cream on a soft and clean cotton cloth
- Spread it evenly in a circular motion over the surface of the leather
- If the leather is extremely dry – repeat the process up to two times within four hours
- The protective cream provides a shine and also gently darkens the leather
- Do not apply the cream directly on the leather
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from UK. Please allow up to 7 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.