HORSE SHOULDER LEATHER BOX BAG
Atelier Skn box shoulder bag has been cut from a supple 2.5mm washed vegetable tanned horse shoulder offering a beautiful fiber structure packed full of textures, tonal nuances and scarring. The bag is finished with their signature dye of cold sea water and metal debris from ships that has been brewing in the atelier for 6 months. The bag features overlocked hand stitched sides in a 0.7mm hand waxed Japanese linen thread and their signature lock key closure to the front. A double interior pocket is complimented by a disconnected adjustable horse culatta leather shoulder strap. The hardware has been hammered and left to age in a sea water solution for 6 months creating a unique rusted patina.
- Leather shoulder bag
- Hand stitched
- Hand waxed 0.7mm Meisi linen thread
- Signature dye treatment
- Signature leather key closure
- Double interior pocket
- Entirely hand stitched
- Handmade leather packaging
Each piece of Atelier Skn is made by hand in their atelier upon order. Orders may take up to 7 business days to produce, timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - Onesize
- Measurements: size: width: 20cm, height: 20cm, depth: 5cm, shoulder strap: 150cm (adjustable)
- Custom colours and sizes may be available upon request
- Material: 2.3mm Horse shoulder
- 0.7mm waxed Japanese linen thread.
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth To Preserve Longevity
- Do not expose to direct sunlight over a long period of time
- Detergents should not be used to remove stains.
- Each bag comes with protective cream
APPLYING THE CREAM:
- Apply a thin coat of the cream on a soft and clean cotton cloth
- Spread it evenly in a circular motion over the surface of the leather
- If the leather is extremely dry – repeat the process up to two times within four hours
- The protective cream provides a shine and also gently darkens the leather
- Do not apply the cream directly on the leather
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from UK. Please allow up to 7 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.