LEATHER SHOULDER BAG
Atelier Skn shoulder bag has been cut from a butter soft 1.2mm vegetable tanned kangaroo leather offering a uniformed fiber structure that is ten times the tensile strength of cowhide. The bag is finished with their signature dye of cold sea water and metal debris washed ashore from ships that has been brewing in the atelier for 6 months. The bag features overlocked hand stitched sides in a 0.9mm hand waxed Japanese linen thread, deconstructed side panels and their signature lock key closure to the front. A triple interior pocket is complimented by a disconnected adjustable kangaroo leather shoulder strap. The hardware has been shaped and hammered in the atelier. The organic forms of the strap rings sit in juxtaposition to the geometric body of the bag. A large hook allows for the strap to be adjusted and along with the organic rings they will evolve over time and react with the leather creating an array of rusted nuances.
- Leather shoulder bag
- Hand stitched
- Linen thread
- Signature dye treatment
- Hand hammered hardware
- Triple interior pocket
- Entirely hand stitched
- Handmade leather packaging
Each piece of Atelier Skn is made by hand in their atelier upon order. Orders may take up to 7 business days to produce, timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - Onesize
- Measurements: size: width: 35cm, height: 35cm, depth: 7cm
- Custom colours and sizes may be available upon request
- Material: 100% Kangaroo leather
- Japanese linen thread.
- Iron hardware
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth To Preserve Longevity
- Do not expose to direct sunlight over a long period of time
- Detergents should not be used to remove stains.
- Each bag comes with protective cream
APPLYING THE CREAM:
- Apply a thin coat of the cream on a soft and clean cotton cloth
- Spread it evenly in a circular motion over the surface of the leather
- If the leather is extremely dry – repeat the process up to two times within four hours
- The protective cream provides a shine and also gently darkens the leather
- Do not apply the cream directly on the leather
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from UK. Please allow up to 7 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.