BLACK LEATHER SHOULDER BOX BAG
Atelier Skn leather shoulder bag has been cut from a 2mm vegetable tanned culatta leather crust. The bag is finished with a handmade dye treatment to highlight the leathers natural scarring. The dye is brewed in their atelier for 6 months, reacting to the leathers natural tannins to offer an array of tonal nuances, while a layer of oil restores the suppleness of the leather and a layer of beeswax is applied as a top coat for additional protection. The bag features overlocked hand stitched sides in a hand waxed Japanese ramie thread and a leather lock key closure to the front. A small interior pocket with a hand carved leather button closure is complimented by an adjustable leather shoulder strap with distressed brass hardware. Each piece comes in a hand made cow leather package.
- Leather shoulder bag
- Hand stitched
- Japanese ramie thread
- Signature details
- Small interior pocket
- Entirely hand stitched
- Handmade leather packaging
Each piece of Atelier Skn is made by hand in their atelier upon order. Orders may take up to 7 business days to produce, timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - Onesize
- Measurements: width: 20cm, height: 25cm, depth: 5cm, shoulder strap: 105cm
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Material: 100% Horse culatta
- Lock key: 4.5mm cow leather
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth To Preserve Longevity
- Do not expose to direct sunlight over a long period of time
- Detergents should not be used to remove stains.
- Each bag comes with protective cream
APPLYING THE CREAM:
- Apply a thin coat of the cream on a soft and clean cotton cloth
- Spread it evenly in a circular motion over the surface of the leather
- If the leather is extremely dry – repeat the process up to two times within four hours
- The protective cream provides a shine and also gently darkens the leather
- Do not apply the cream directly on the leather
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from UK. Please allow up to 7 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.