LEATHER TOTE BAG
Atelier Skn tote is an everyday essential, and has been cut from butter soft 1.2mm vegetable tanned kangaroo leather. The bag is thin and lightweight, offering a material that is ten times the tensile strength of cowhide with a beautifully uniformed fiber structure. Finished in our signature iron dye treatment that is brewed in our atelier for 6 days, when applied the dye reacts to the leathers natural tannins to offer an array of grey nuances. A layer of oil restores the suppleness of the leather while a layer of beeswax is applied as a top coat for additional protection. The bag features overlocked stitched sides in a hand waxed linen thread and our branding to the front. A small interior pocket with a hand carved button closure is complimented by leather handles with distressed bronze hardware. Each piece comes in a hand made cow leather pouch.
- 1.2mm kangaroo leather shoulder bag
- Hand stitched
- Signature handmade dye brewed for 6 days
- Hand waxed linen thread
- Small interior pocket
- Distressed bronze hardware
- Handmade leather packaging
Each piece of Atelier Skn is made by hand in their atelier upon order. Orders may take up to 7 business days to produce, timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - Onesize
- Measurements: width: 16cm, height: 23cm, depth: 6cm. strap: 42cm (total length)
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Material: 100% Kangaroo leather
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth To Preserve Longevity
- Do not expose to direct sunlight over a long period of time
- Detergents should not be used to remove stains.
- Each bag comes with protective cream
APPLYING THE CREAM:
- Apply a thin coat of the cream on a soft and clean cotton cloth
- Spread it evenly in a circular motion over the surface of the leather
- If the leather is extremely dry – repeat the process up to two times within four hours
- The protective cream provides a shine and also gently darkens the leather
- Do not apply the cream directly on the leather
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from UK. Please allow up to 7 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.