REVERSE HORSE CULATTA LEATHER BIFOLD WALLET
Atelier Skn bifold wallet has been hand cut from a reversed 1.2mm vegetable tanned horse culatta, the leather features a sporadic fiber structure offering an array of textures, tonal nuances and scarring. The leather has been finished with a deep matte black aniline dye to highlight the leathers characteristics and a layer of oil is applied to maintain the suppleness of the leather which is then sealed with a beeswax top coat. The bifold wallet features a single piece pattern construction and is sewn entirely by hand, using hand waxed linen thread from Meisi. The wallet holds up to 8 cards as well as notes in the large note compartment.
- Reversed horse culatta leather wallet
- Hand stitched
- Hand waxed 0.75mm Meisi linen thread
- Signature details
- Holds up to 8 cards & multiple notes
- Minimal silhouette
- Entirely hand stitched
- Handmade leather packaging
Each piece of Atelier Skn is made by hand in their atelier upon order. Orders may take up to 7 business days to produce, timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - Onesize
- Measurements: size closed: width: 10cm, height: 10cm, depth: 1cm (thickest part)
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Material: 100% Horse culatta
- Japanese linen thread.
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth To Preserve Longevity
- Do not expose to direct sunlight over a long period of time
- Detergents should not be used to remove stains.
- Each bag comes with protective cream
APPLYING THE CREAM:
- Apply a thin coat of the cream on a soft and clean cotton cloth
- Spread it evenly in a circular motion over the surface of the leather
- If the leather is extremely dry – repeat the process up to two times within four hours
- The protective cream provides a shine and also gently darkens the leather
- Do not apply the cream directly on the leather
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from UK. Please allow up to 7 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.