Breath & Stone Bokor ring is named after sorcerers who practice both dark and light magic, often associated with the creation of zombies. The ring has been individually cast and carved by hand in a solid 925 sterling silver with a unique geometric form and a polished 0.3 carat black diamond set in to the side. Finished with a rough aged and oxidised patina, the ring has been hand sanded to bring out silver highlights offering a robust compound that will evolve in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from Breath & Stone Jewellery is individually handmade to order in their atelier, please allow between 2-3 weeks for production, timescales may vary during busy periods.
- Bokor ring
- 0.3 carat polished black diamond
- 925 sterling silver (Polished/Oxidised)
- Hand sanded
- Contrasting textures
- Engraved details to the inner band
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies to the images shown are expected and revered*
Size not available or out of stock? email us here
- Size availability - US5 to US13
- Please email us with your desired size after the order is placed for custom sizes
>>> SIZE GUIDE
- 925 Silver Oxidised
- 0.3 carat black diamond
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade upon order' and shipped directly from Australia. Please allow between 2-3 weeks 'production' time. Delivery timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Australia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.