Botta-S sabot has been meticulously hand cut and hand stitched from the epidermal layer of an antelope hide, offering an array of beautiful grain textures. The shoes are finished off with an object dye treatment in either a faded grey or a faded tile colouration. The uppers sit on top of a nailed cow leather insole and rubber sole unit. Each pair of shoes comes packed in a handmade wooden box with it's number stamped on the side and a hand scribed and hand painted canvas note to the interior
- Hand sewn shoes
- Cowhide insole
- Hand dyed upper
- Rubber sole
- Supple antelope leather
- Signature details
- Handmade numbered wooden box
Each piece of Botta-S is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 5 working days to produce. Please note during busy periods, timescales may vary.
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - EU 37 to EU 45.
- The shoes run true to size and also come with additional hand sewn leather insoles to accommodate half sizes.
- Upper: Antelope noble epidermis
- Insole: Cow hide
- Sole: Rubber
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Preserve Longevity With Leather Protection
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Italy. Please allow up to 5 working days 'production' time. During busy periods timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.