BRONZE DISPLACED MASS DOUBLE RING
Surface / Cast displaced mass double ring has been moulded by hand from a phosphor bronze with a black acid patina offering distinct colour variations. The ring features a large negative groove to the centre of the band that sits in juxtaposition with a raw texture. A hand carved logo to the inner band is complimented by fragrant Australian beeswax linen wrap packaging. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the casting and forming of the material.
Each piece from Surface / Cast is individually handmade to order in their studio, please allow up to 21 days for production during busy periods.
- Displaced mass double ring
- Moulded from phosphor bronze
- Hand carved logo
- Limited in availability
- Contrasting textures
- Handmade packaging
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Thickness - 4mm
- Width - 10mm
- Weight - 45g
|5 - 6||15.5mm||16mm|
|6 - 7||16mm||17mm|
|7 - 8||17mm||18mm|
|8 - 9||18mm||19.5mm|
|9 - 10||19mm||19.5mm|
|11 - 12||20.5mm||21.5mm|
|12 - 13||21.5mm||22mm|
- Phosphor bronze
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from AUSTRALIA. Please allow up to 21 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Australia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.