Maya Noach cage ring has been constructed by hand in a solid 925 silver wire with either a raw polished or a semi dull black oxidised base coating offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. The ring features three rings connected from behind and separating towards the front into a rough cage form which is held together with a vertical rod. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from Maya Noach is individually handmade to order in their atelier, please allow between 7-21 days for production. These timescales may vary during busy periods.
- Cage ring
- 925 silver wire
- Hand cast and carved
- Raw texture
- Engraved details
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - US4 to US13
- Customisations may be available upon request
- 925 Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from Israel. Please allow between 7-21 days 'production' time. Delivery timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Israel, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.