Julian The 2nd cage ring has been individually cast and carved by hand in a solid 925 sterling silver. With an ode to a gladiator face mask the brutalist silhouette is complimented by a raw texture. Finished with an oxidised patina the ring is then hand sanded to 400 grit bringing out silver highlights to offer a robust compound that will evolve in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from Julian The 2nd is individually handmade to order in their American atelier, please allow up to 14 days for production, timescales may vary during busy periods.
- Cage ring
- Oxidised 925 sterling silver
- Hand sanded to 400 grit
- Black oxidised finish
- Engraved details to the inner band
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - US 7 to US 14
- 925 Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from America. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time. Delivery timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Asia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.