THE GHOST OF AVANT-GARDE - BOOK (by Adriana Lacko)
Adriana Lacko releases an insightful book titled 'The Ghost of avant-garde', published by A8 Visual Communication Design. The book delivers notes on discourse in deconstructed intellectual contemporary fashion, with a theoretical analysis of 'avant-garde' and research of it's usage in the fashion industry.
- The ghost of avant-garde Notes on discourse in deconstructed/intellectual contemporary fashion
- 1. why fashion practice needs a theoretical analysis (mind the gap)
- 2. research (who is haunted by the ghost of the avant-garde)
- 3. what is avant-garde (anyway)
- 4. modernism (marching into the unknown)
- 5. work of art (before and after avant-garde)
- 6. avant-garde and beauty (are at war)
- 7. failure of the avant-garde (decline of the new, mission impossible)
- 8. contemporary fashion (no rules, just technology)
- 332 pages
- Brand editorial images
- Hard back
This piece is available for immediate shipment.
Need more information? email us here
- Size availability - Available in One size
- Spot Clean With A Dry Cloth To Preserve Longevity.
This piece is available for immediate shipment and ships direct from UK.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.