DZHUS definition sleeveless jacket has a minimalistic and peculiarly cut silhouette through the body in a unique pattern construction. The jacket has been hand cut and sewn from a soft felted wool with a light cotton lining. Zipper closure to front allows the jacket to be worn as a waistcoat for multiple styling options.
- Definition jacket
- Peculiarly cut silhouette
- Unique pattern construction
- Crumpled texture
- Zipper details to the front
- Styled here with pieces from DZHUS
- Limited in availability
Each piece of DZHUS is designed and created by the designer in their atelier. Each piece is limited in availability. Sizes that are not immediately available may take up to 21 days to produce during busy periods.
Your size not available? email us here
- Model is 181cm wearing a size small
- Item runs true to size
- Size availability - Extra small to Large
- Shell: 60% Wool, 40% Polyester
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean only to preserve longevity
- Iron at a medium temperature
- Dry flat
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Ukraine. Please allow up to 21 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.