Sandrine Philippe destroyed dress features a slim silhouette through the body with a crew cut neckline. The dress has been hand cut and sewn from a sheer lightweight wide gauge cotton with hand destroyed patchwork panels. An asymmetric raw cut hemline is complimented by tonal stitching finishes.
- Destroyed tank top dress
- Slim cut silhouette
- Raw cut details
- Exposed seams
- Styled with pieces from Sandrine Philippe
- Asymmetrical hemline
- Hand destroyed
- Limited edition
Each piece of Sandrine Philippe is meticulously hand cut and hand sewn in their French atelier upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 business days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: bust 92 (36”), waist 72 (28”), hips 102 (40”), height 177 (5’8”), wearing a size 38
- Size availability - 36 to 48
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Dry clean only to preserve longevity
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Europe via DHL Express. Please allow up to 14 business days 'production' time. During busy periods timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.