DISPLACED MASS CONCRETE RING
Surface / Cast displaced mass concrete ring has been moulded by hand in a mixture of concrete, iron, resin, black pigment, rutile sand and Australian outback sand. The ring features a negative geometric space to the centre of the band that coincides with subtle tonal colourations. A hand carved logo to the inner band is complimented by fragrant Australian beeswax linen wrap packaging. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the casting and forming of the material.
Each piece from Surface / Cast is individually handmade to order in their studio, please allow up to 21 days for production during busy periods.
- Displaced mass concrete ring
- Moulded from Resin, Iron, Black Pigment, Rutile Sand, Concrete & Australian Outback Sand
- Hand carved logo
- Limited in availability
- Contrasting textures
- Handmade packaging
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - US5 - US12
- Resin, Black Pigment, Rutile Sand, Concrete & Australian Outback Sand
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from AUSTRALIA. Please allow up to 21 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Australia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.