EB12 BLACK CULATTA ROUND TOE BOOT
Evarist Bertran EB12 round toe derby boots feature an ankle cut silhouette to the upper with a seven hole tonal cotton lace up fastening. The uppers have been hand cut and sewn from a supple washed vegetable tanned culatta leather with a deep black hand dyed finish. Thick buffalo leather soles are held in place by a Goodyear welted construction, with a secondary nailed 5mm replaceable sole unit that protects the good year stitching. A stacked rounded leather heel is complimented by a butter soft leather insole.
- Vegetable tanned culata leather derby boot
- Welt stitched sole construction
- Round toe box
- Nailed second sole
- Hand dyed finish
- Calf leather lining
- Leather sole, insole and heels
- Stacked rounded heel
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Evarist Bertran is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier. Each item takes 3 weeks production time from the order date. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - EU 40 to EU 47.
- Upper: 100% Culata leather sourced from traditional Catalan tanneries
- Sole: 100% Buffalo leather
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Preserve Longevity With Leather Protection
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Spain. Please allow up to 3 weeks 'production' time from the date of your order. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.