EB2 RED HORSE LEATHER SHOE
Evarist Bertran EB2 derby shoes feature a low-cut silhouette to the upper with a rounded toe box and a classic hand dyed lace up fastening. The shoes have been hand cut and sewn from a butter soft vegetable tanned horse leather with a rich red hand dyed finish. The exquisitely soft leather uppers feature a welt stitch sole construction and a stacked heel with a leather sole and insole. A nailed replaceable sole unit protects the good year stitching and is complimented by tonal stitching finishes.
- Vegetable tanned horse leather derby shoes
- Welt stitched sole construction
- Nailed second sole
- Hand dyed finish
- Calf leather lining
- Leather sole, insole and heels
- stacked heel
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Evarist Bertran is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier upon order, and may take up to 3 weeks production time. During busy periods timescales may vary.
Your size not available? email us here
- Item runs true to size
- Size availability - EU36 to EU42
- Upper: 100% Horse leather sourced from traditional Catalan tanneries, Sole: 100% Leather
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Preserve Longevity With Leather Protection
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Spain via Fedex. Please allow up to 3 weeks 'production' time, please note during busy periods timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.