EB3 HORSE LEATHER LACE UP BOOT
Evarist Bertran EB3 round toe derby boots feature a mid height cut silhouette to the upper with a nine hole tonal cotton lace up fastening. The uppers have been hand cut and sewn from a butter soft washed vegetable tanned horse leather with an object dyed finish. The uppers sit on top of thick buffalo leather soles with a Goodyear welted construction. A secondary nailed 5mm replaceable sole unit protects the good year stitching. A stacked leather heel is complimented by a soft leather insole.
- Vegetable tanned horse leather derby boot
- Welt stitched sole construction
- Round toe box
- Nailed second sole
- Hand dyed finish
- Calf leather lining
- Leather sole, insole and heels
- Stacked heel
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Evarist Bertran is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier upon order. Each item takes 3 weeks to produce. Please not timescales may vary during busy periods.
Your size not available or you desire a different colour? email us here
- Item runs true to size
- Size availability - EU36 to EU42
- Upper: 100% horse leather sourced from traditional Catalan tanneries.
- Sole: 100% Buffalo leather
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Preserve Longevity With Leather Protection
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Spain via fedex. Please allow up to 3 weeks 'production' time from the date of your order. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.