EB5T RED HIGH LEATHER BOOTS
Evarist Bertran EB5T lace up boots feature a high-cut silhouette with a rounded toe box and a large excella zipper closure to the rear. The boots have been hand cut and sewn from a soft washed vegetable tanned horse culatta leather with a rich red hand dyed finish. The boots feature a welt stitch sole construction and a stacked heel with a leather sole and insole. A nailed replaceable sole unit protects the good year stitching and is complimented by tonal stitching finishes.
- High derby boots
- Lace up fastening
- Rear excella zipper
- Welt stitched sole construction
- Nailed second sole
- Hand dyed finish
- Calf leather lining
- Leather sole, insole and heels
- Stacked heel
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Evarist Bertran is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier upon order. Each item takes up to 3 weeks production time. Please note during busy periods timescales may vary.
Your size not available? email us here
- Item runs true to size
- Size availability - EU36 to EU42
- Upper: 100% Horse leather sourced from traditional Catalan tanneries.
- Sole: 100% Buffalo leather
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Preserve Longevity With Leather Protection
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Spain via fedex. Please allow up to 3 weeks 'production' time. During busy periods timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.