EB9 ONE PIECE ZIP BACK LEATHER BOOT
Evarist Bertran EB9 boots feature a high cut silhouette to the upper with a rear YKK excella zipper fastening. The uppers have been hand cut and sewn from a single piece of washed vegetable tanned culatta leather in a deep black object dyed finish and a rounded toe box. Thick buffalo leather soles are held together from a Goodyear welted construction, with a secondary nailed 5mm replaceable sole unit that protects the good year stitching. A stacked leather heel is complimented by a butter soft calf leather insole.
- One piece culatta leather ankle boot
- Welt stitched sole construction
- Round toe box
- Nailed second sole
- Hand dyed finish
- Calf leather lining
- Leather sole, insole and heels
- Stacked leather heel
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Evarist Bertran is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier. Each item is individually hand made upon order and takes 21 business days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
Your size not available, or prefer a different colour? email us here
- Item runs true to size
- Size availability - EU36 to EU42
- Upper: 100% Culatta leather sourced from traditional Catalan tanneries
- Sole: 100% Buffalo leather
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Use specialist cleaning products
- Preserve longevity with leather protection
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Spain via fedex. Please allow up to 21 business days 'production' time from the date of your order. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.