Kei Shigenaga Geni bangle has been individually cast, carved and hammered by hand in a solid 925 silver with a slender silhouette. The bangle features an 18k gold covered brass slab and smooth surface to the band with a highly polished patina offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the organic forming, carving and hammering of the metal.
Each piece from Kei Shigenaga is individually handmade to order in their Japanese atelier, please allow up to 4 weeks for production during busy periods.
- Geni silver bangle
- Polished 925 Sterling Silver
- Hand engraved logo
- 18k gold over brass slab
- Each piece is unique
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - Small, Medium, Large
- 925 Sterling Silver, 18k gold covered brass
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Japan. Please allow up to 4 weeks 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.