Lasombra gotita ring has been individually cast and carved by hand in a solid 925 sterling silver with square silhouette. The ring features multiple silver droplets that sit atop the square face. The traditional hand casting technique produces abstract and organic details ensuring each piece from Lasombra is unique with their markings. An oxidised patina to the textured droplets sits in juxtaposition to the satin and lightly brushed band offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from Lasombra is individually handmade upon order, please allow up to 10 days for production.
- Gotita ring
- Semi-oxidised patina
- Hammered texture
- Hand carved details
- Limited in availability
- Dark finish
- Individual silver droplets
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Unsure of your size? email us here
- Size availability - US5 - US12
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Australia. Please allow up to 10 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.