HALLUN SILVER BRACELET
RW London hallun solid silver bracelet has been individually cast and carved by hand. This traditional technique produces abstract and organic details ensuring each piece is unique with their markings and colouration. The bracelet features a curved solid band with a curb chain and clasp closure. The bracelet is finished with a semi-oxidised patina offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the organic forming, carving and hammering of the metal.
Each piece from RW London is individually handmade to order, please allow up to 7 days for production during busy periods.
- Hallun solid silver bracelet
- Individually hand carved links and chain
- Clasp closure
- Semi-oxidised patina
- Juxtaposing textures
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - One Size
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from UK. Please allow up to 7 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.