HEAVY ELONGATED SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT
Sandro Marzo shirt features a slim elongated cut silhouette with a double button band collar. The shirt has been hand cut and hand stitched from a heavy tightly woven grid design Japanese gabardine fabric in a light grey cold dye finish. A porcelain button closure to the front is complimented by two slits to the sides and a unique pattern construction.
- Short sleeve shirt
- Band collar
- Slim silhouette
- Porcelain button closure
- Signature seams
- Mid length sleeves
- Side slits
- Cold dye finish
- Styled with pieces from Sandro Marzo,
- Limited edition
- Swiss design award winner 2019
Each piece of Sandro Marzo is handmade in their Switzerland atelier and finished in an Italian dye studio upon order. Orders may take up to 5 business days to produce, timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
With the purchase of this product you support the projects of the non-profit organisation EKWAL and their kids in Kwale, Kenia
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: is 183cm tall and wearing a size Small
- Size availability - Small to Extra Large
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Hardware: Porcelain buttons
- Dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Switzerland via DHL Express. Please allow up to 5 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.