I SHIFTING IN TIME DRESS
CraXittude shifting in time dress features a unique pattern construction with a versatile multiple button fastening to the side. The dress has been patterned from a soft light weight carbon black gauzy cotton canvas. The rear panel is deconstructed and reconstructed through inverted raw seams and is complimented by signature branding.
- Asymmetrical cuts
- Loose fit
- Button closing
- Inner pockets
- Signature branding
- Entirely handmade
- Styled here with pieces from CraXittude
Each piece of CraXittude is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Item runs true to size
- Size availability - One size. A custom size is available upon request
- Model’s height is 170 cm; bust: 77 cm; waist: 62 cm; hips: 90 cm
- Shell: 100% Cotton Melted Canvas
- Cold machine wash to preserve longevity
- Use ethical cleaning products
- Dry flat
- Iron at medium temperature
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Europe. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.