Lyleu ire spike ring has been individually cast and carved by hand in a 925 sterling silver. The ring features graduating hand engraved texture around the band that is complimented by a hanging spike embellishment. This ring is finished with a natural oxidised patina offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from Lyleu is individually handmade to order in their atelier, please allow up to 20 days for production during busy periods.
- Hand carved ring
- Oxidised 925 sterling silver
- Unique hand carved and hammered texture
- Spike embellishment
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - UK J to UK X.
- Custom sizes are available upon request.
|Ring:||3mm round profile|
|Spike:||2mm round profile, approximately 2.3cm length|
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Australia. Please allow up to 20 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.