10 HOLE WASHED BLACK WAXED HORSE LEATHER BOOT
James Kearns 10 Hole washed black waxed horse leather boot has a high-cut silhouette with a rounded toe box and a waxed horse leather lace up fastening. The boots have been hand cut, sewn and lasted from a soft washed and waxed horse Avancorpo leather with an English goat leather lining. The boots feature iron eyelets that have been left to rust naturally for 3 months and a hand stitched sole band that takes around 3 hours to stitch per pair. A High density EVA sole is complimented by tonal waxed stitching finishes.
- 10 hole washed and waxed horse avancorpo
- Band stitched sole construction
- 3 month rusted iron eyelets
- Off black hand waxed finish
- Goat leather lining
- High density EVA sole
- Waxed horse leather laces
- Limited in availability
Each pair of James Kearns shoes are individually hand cut and hand sewn in his atelier. Each pair is made over a 4 day process, taking approximately 30 hours to complete.
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - EU 40 to EU 48.
- Upper: 100% Horse Avancorpo, Insole: 100% English Goat Leather, Sole: High Density EVA Sole, Hardware: 3 Month Rusted Iron Eyelets
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Preserve Longevity With Leather Protection
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from UK. Please allow up to 2 weeks 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.