JAPANESE WOOL HAKAMA TROUSERS
Venia hakama pants sit low on the waist and features a voluminous and cropped silhouette with pleated side panels. The trousers have been meticulously hand cut and hand stitched from a soft Japanese boiled wool with a wooden bowl button fastening waistband. Large exposed pockets with riri zipper closures are complimented by tonal stitching finishes.
- Hakama trousers
- Voluminous fitting silhouette
- Japanese boiled wool
- Exposed pockets
- RiRi zipper fastening
- Pleated panels
- Styled with pieces from Venia
Each piece of Venia is meticulously hand cut and hand sewn in their LA atelier upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 10 days to produce. During busy periods timescales may vary.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: chest 96 (38”), waist 81 (32”), height 185 (6’0”), wearing a size 32" Waist
- Size availability - 28" Waist to 38" Waist
- Shell: 100% Japanese boiled wool
- Hardware: RiRi zippers, hand carved wooden buttons
- Dry clean only to preserve longevity
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from LA. Please allow up to 10 days 'production' time. During busy periods timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.