The 113maison jasper waistcoat has a cropped asymmetric silhouette through the body with handmade bronze buttons by jewellery designer Jasper Vanderverghe from Studio Baj. The top has been patterned from a washed cotton canvas with a wrinkled texture. Raw cut details are complimented by decorative tonal stitches.
Each piece from 113maison is individually handmade to order in their Parisian atelier, please allow up to 20 days for production and shipping during busy periods.
- Cropped asymmetric waistcoat
- Handmade bronze buttons by jewelry designer Jasper Vanderverghe
- Wrinkled finish
- Raw cut details
- Styled here with 113maison
- Limited in availability
- Adjustable side panels
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Item runs oversized
- Size availability - Small/Medium, Medium/Large
- Model is 178cm tall and is wearing unique size.
|MEASUREMENTS S/M: 47cm long front/ 30cm long back / 92cm total width|
|MEASUREMENTS M/L: 57 cm long front / 40 cm long back / 98 cm total width|
*Please note sizes are taken in inches with the item laid flat*
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Hand wash in lukewarm water
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry flat
- Iron with medium heat
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from France. Please allow up to 20 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.