JOTUN SOLID SILVER RING
OSS Jotun ring has been individually cast and carved by hand in a solid sterling silver with a hand sanded finish. The ring features a strong geometric form with an ombre oxidised patina. Imperfections and textures are juxtaposed against the sleek hand carved details. This contemporary piece is finished with a semi dull black oxidised base coating which is complimented by hand sanded details to bring out silver highlights offering a robust compound that will evolve in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from OSS is individually handmade to order in their Parisian atelier, please allow up to 20 business days for production. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- Silver ring
- Black oxidised 925 sterling silver
- Raw textures
- Geometric silhouette
- Engraved logo
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - US 6 to US 13
>>> SIZE GUIDE
- 925 Silver
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Use specialist cleaning products
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from Paris. Please allow up to 20 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Paris, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.