KROOP STONE WASHED LINEN COAT
Mark Baigent kroop stone washed linen coat has a draped silhouette through the body with bias taped seams to the interior. The coat has been hand cut and sewn from a soft textured linen with raw cut details. An accentuated collar transforms into a hood offering multiple styling options. Due to the hand finished nature of the product inconsistencies are expected and revered.
- Kroop linen coat
- Voluminous draped silhouette
- Stonewashed finish
- Raw cut details
- Styled here with pieces from Mark Baigent
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Mark Baigent is individually cut and hand sewn in their Bali atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce during busy periods.
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - Extra Small to Extra Large
- Model is wearing size Medium and is about 185cm tall.
- This piece has an oversized fit, we advise to order your usual size.
- Fabric: 100% Linen
- Dry Clean Only To Preserve Longevity
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Dry Flat
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Bali. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.