LAMB LEATHER COATED TRUCKER JACKET
Manoddios coated trucker jacket has a cropped fitting silhouette through the body with a wrap collar and genuine horn button fastening. The jacket has been meticulously hand cut and sewn from a hard coated cotton and a detachable full grain lamb leather panel. Horn button fastenings to the sleeves are complimented by two pockets to the waist. Signature O-ring detail to the rear sits alongside the branded solid silver slab to the yoke.
Each piece from Manoddios is individually handmade to order in their Seoul atelier, please allow up to 14 days for production. Please note, during busy periods timescales may vary.
- Coated trucker jacket
- Genuine horn button fastening
- Solid silver brand tab to the rear
- Cropped silhouette
- Detachable lamb leather panel
- Wrap collar
- Signature O-ring details
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Model: chest 96 (38”), waist 81 (32”), height 183 (6’0”), wearing a size 1
- Size availability - Size 1 & Size 2
|CHEST||SHOULDER||BODY LENGTH||SLEEVE LENGTH|
- Fabric: 41% Cotton, 43% Polyester, 16% Nylon
- Lining: 52% Polyester, 48% Viscose Rayon
- Detail: 100% Lamb leather
- Cool hand wash to preserve longevity
- Do not bleach
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from Seoul, South Korea. please allow up to 14 days for production. Please note during busy periods timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Asia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.