LIBERTAS SILVER PENDANT
The Wildness libertas wing pendant has been individually cast and carved by hand in a 925 sterling silver. The pendant features individually carved feathers with linea scars, imperfections and textures that are juxtaposed against the elegant flowing silhouette. This hand carved piece sits on a spiga chain and is finished with a semi dull oxidised patina offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from The Wildness is individually handmade to order in their workshop, please allow up to 14 days for production and shipping during busy periods.
- Libertas silver wing pendant
- Oxidised silver
- Hand carved details
- Unique textures
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need a custom size? email us here for further information?
- Size availability - ONESIZE
|Pendant: 10cm x 2.3cm|
|Weight 19g approx|
|Spiga chain: 40cm long x 3mm thick|
- 925 Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from London. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Asia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.