MAALI CROSS RING
RW London maali ring has been individually cast and carved by hand in a solid 925 silver with a black oxidised finish. The ring features an embossed cross to the center of the band. Imperfections and textures to the outer band are juxtaposed against the smooth polished cross bringing out the characteristics of the metal. This artisan piece is finished with a semi dull black oxidised base coating offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from RW London is a one off and individually handmade upon order, please allow up to 7 days for production. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- Silver ring
- Black oxidised 925 sterling silver
- Raw textures
- Symmetrical silhouette
- Engraved logo
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - UK H to UK Z
>>> SIZE GUIDE
- 925 Silver
- Spot clean
- Use specialist cleaning products
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from UK. Please allow up to7 days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from UK, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.