BELLE EPOQUE JACKET
Mark Baigent belle epoque jacket features a voluminous silhouette with a large hood to the rear. The jacket has been hand cut and hand sewn from a soft cotton corduroy with wide cut sleeves. Two front pockets are complimented by a hidden zipper closure with two metal button fastenings.
- Corduroy jacket
- Large collar and hood
- Two front pockets
- Zipper and metal button closure
- Voluminous silhouette
- Exposed seams
- Styled with pieces from Mark Baigent,
- Limited edition
- View the lookbook video HERE
Each piece of Mark Baigent is meticulously hand cut and sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 business days to produce. Please note timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: is 187cm tall and wearing a size Medium
- Size availability - XS to XXL
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Shell: 100% Corduroy cotton
- Cold hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Bali via DHL Express. Please allow up to 14 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.