HENRIETTE MENDEL COAT
Mark Baigent Henriette Mendel coat is named after the baroness von Wallersee who was a German actress and the mistress - later morganatic wife of Ludwig Wilhelm. The Duke of Bavaria. The coat has been patterned from a soft cotton corduroy with a printed half cotton lining and large oversized hood to the rear. A large silver buckle belt to the waist is complimented by belted cuffs and bias covered side seams.
- Trench coat
- Oversized hood
- Large waist belt
- Button fastening
- Printed lining
- Wide collar
- Bias covered seams
- Styled with pieces from Mark Baigent
Each piece of Mark Baigent is meticulously hand cut and sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 business days to produce. Please note timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: is 176cm tall and wears a size Extra Small
- Size availability - XS to XL
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Fabric: Cotton corduroy.
- Cold machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron on reverse
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Bali via DHL Express. Please allow up to 14 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.