GOLDEN CHAIN RING
Metal Atelier golden chain ring has been individually cast and carved from a solid 925 sterling silver. The ring features a 7.5mm band with a curb chain cast in place and adorned with a 23k gold keum bo foil. Imperfections and textures are juxtaposed against the sleek hand carved details. This beautifully carved ring is finished with a semi dull black oxidised base coating which is complimented by hand sanded details to bring out silver highlights offering a robust compound that will evolve in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from Metal Atelier is individually handmade to order in their atelier, please allow up to 10 business days for production. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- Golden chain ring
- Black oxidised 925 sterling silver
- Raw textures
- 7.5mm band
- Engraved logo
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - US 6 to US 12
>>> SIZE GUIDE
- 925 Silver
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Use specialist cleaning products
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from Germany. Please allow up to 10 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Paris, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.