MISTY FORREST DRAGO SCARF
Mark Baigent drago scarf has been handwoven over a two week period from a premium cotton. The scarf features an intricate pattern of indigo, black and light grey stripes with an accentuated 25cm black fringe.
- Oversized drago scarf
- Handwoven over a two week period
- 25cm fringe
- 2.5m long
- Intricate stripe pattern
Each piece of Mark Baigent is meticulously hand cut and sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Please note timescales may vary during busy periods.
Prefer a different colour or size? email us here
- Size availability - Onesize
- Please note measurements are taken with the item laid flat
- Body: 100% Cotton
- Hand wash only to preserve longevity
- Cool iron
- Dry flat
- Do not expose to direct sunlight over a long period of time
- Detergents should not be used to remove stains.
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Bali. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.