MOULDED LEATHER BELT
Eleen Halvorsen leather belt has been hand moulded and hand dyed from a vegetable tanned cowhide with a gathered yet flexible silhouette. Hand painted edges feature alongside a quadruple black rivet closure to the rear.
- Cowhide leather belt
- Hand moulded
- Dyed and edge painted by hand
- Quadruple rivet closure
- Gathered silhouette
Due to the handmade nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered.
Each piece of Eleen Halvorsen is meticulously handmade in their New York atelier, and may take up to 2 weeks to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
Prefer a different colour or size? email us here
- Size availability - Onesize - Moderately flexible
- *Please note, a custom size may be available upon request*
- Body: 100% Veg tanned cowhide
- Hardware: Tonal metal studs
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth To Preserve Longevity
- Do not expose to direct sunlight over a long period of time
- Detergents should not be used to remove stains.
APPLYING PROTECTIVE CREAM:
- Apply a thin coat of the cream on a soft and clean cotton cloth
- Spread it evenly in a circular motion over the surface of the leather
- If the leather is extremely dry – repeat the process up to two times within four hours
- The protective cream provides a shine and also gently darkens the leather
- Do not apply the cream directly on the leather
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from New York. Please allow up to 2 weeks 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.