NAUGHTY SPOON SILVER KEY CHAIN
Disgusting Nothings naughty spoon keychain has been individually cast and carved by hand from a solid sterling silver with a black acid oxidised patina offering an array of distinct tonal nuances. The spoon is aptly titled for certain recreational uses and features a small linked chain with a lobster clasp to the end. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the casting and forming of the material.
Each piece from Disgusting Nothings is individually handmade upon order in their studio, please allow up to 14 business days for production, timescales may vary during during busy periods.
- Naughty spoon
- Lobster clasp
- Small linked chain
- Oxidised silver
- Hand carved logo
- Limited in availability
- Contrasting textures
- Handmade packaging
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need a little more assistance regarding your size? email us here
- Size availability - One size
- Height: 0.6cm, Width: 0.8cm, Length: 12cm
>>> SIZE GUIDE
- 925 sterling silver
- Spot clean with a dry cloth
This piece is 'handmade upon order' and shipped directly from AUSTRALIA. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time, timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Australia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.